Hard Attack News With Views

A place to read the 'Hard View' on certain stories that are linked up on Hard Attack News, and for readers of Hard Attack News to 'Sound Off', whether to the 'Hard View' or Post Their Own Take or View. Finally a place where viewers of Hard Attack News can post, exchange, Debate, & Discuss their Views on the News!

Name:
Location: New York, New York

Monday, February 28, 2005

Israeli air force training for long-range bombing missions

Space War - AFP Report

The Israeli air force is training its crews for long-range bombing missions, the wing comannder of an F-16I fighter-bomber group said Monday.

"Israel and the air force have understood for a fairly long time now that the threats that surround us are constantly growing and that's why steps have been taken to extend our range of action," the officer, identified only as Wing Commander D., told Israel's privately run second television channel.

Click here to Read Entire Report


Hard Comment: Like I forecasted Last Week, Israel Should Be Bombing Iran Shortly


Comments, Opinions?, Blog it On

1 Comments:

Blogger Hi Hawaii House Cleaning said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Look who checking out my nv nevada house cleaning blog?

8:55 PM, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home