Hard Attack News With Views

A place to read the 'Hard View' on certain stories that are linked up on Hard Attack News, and for readers of Hard Attack News to 'Sound Off', whether to the 'Hard View' or Post Their Own Take or View. Finally a place where viewers of Hard Attack News can post, exchange, Debate, & Discuss their Views on the News!

Name:
Location: New York, New York

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Blogger Land is Overdosing

Ok gang, I know from experience that 'Blogger' land here is overloaded.

A few times, I have posted stories that appeared to have failed to post, then later on they appear.

I just experienced the same thing now with posting a reply to someone who took the time out to blog a comment.

It seems that on weekends, this blogging service is overloaded with users causing it to slow down (that is just a wild guess) if it continues, I will be looking to find another sort of service, but for now please deal with the slowness until I make a management decision on this and a few other things regarding Hard Attack News.

I had a few days off this past week, and am actually taking two weeks off next month also. When I return, and get back into the swing of things, I am sure whatever corrections need to be made, will be made.

For now, that is about it. I have to say that I really enjoyed my week away from all of this 'news' .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home