Hard Attack News With Views

A place to read the 'Hard View' on certain stories that are linked up on Hard Attack News, and for readers of Hard Attack News to 'Sound Off', whether to the 'Hard View' or Post Their Own Take or View. Finally a place where viewers of Hard Attack News can post, exchange, Debate, & Discuss their Views on the News!

Name:
Location: New York, New York

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Rumsfeld concerned about Venezuelan arms purchase from Russia

_
Space War-AFP: Rumsfeld concerned about Venezuelan arms purchase from Russia

Excerpt - US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, on a visit here Wednesday, expressed concern about Venezuela's decision to buy 100,000 AK-47 rifles from Russia.

"Certainly, I'm concerned. I can't imagine what's going to happen to 100,000 AK-47s. I can't imagine why Venezuela needs 100,000 AK-47s, and I just personally hope that it doesn't happen," he said after meeting with Brazil's vice president and minister of defense, Jose Alencar.

Click Here for Full Report


Comments Anyone? - Blog Em

1 Comments:

Blogger Id Idaho House Cleaning said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
In my spare time I will look for your me maine house cleaning blog.

12:47 AM, February 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home